8/3/08

Seven for Sunday...

Well....since I'm still not up and running correctly I was thinking that maybe this "seven for Sunday" should be titled "seven things I hate about computers". But in an effort to be more positive I've decided to "look at the glass as half full" instead. Soooooooo........

Seven things I love about computers ! ....

1) Love the way you can find almost anything you are looking for on a computer. And sometimes while looking you find some pretty crazy things you might never have looked for or even wanted to find.

2) Love how my computer can help me keep in touch with my family & relatives all over the world. And with how expensive postage stamps are getting to be thats a good thing !!!

3) Love that I can do all my banking and pay all my bills online...saving even more money on postage.

4) Love how my computer helps me to find any info or product in the scrapbooking industry at the click of a button.

5) Love being able to read all of your blogs and be inspired by all the talented artists there are in the scrapbooking world. I've met some really nice people through their blogs. And now that I have finally created a blog of my own I'm hoping to get to know more of you & continue to be inspired by what you share with me through your blogs.

6) Love that I can organize, view & edit my photos my computer and then print them here right at home. That instant gratification that digital cameras and photo printers give is a huge change from years ago when I would travel & have to wait to have traditional film developed before I could start creating anything with my memories.

7)Love that I can share my art with people with similar interests through my computer (and as soon as this computer is fixed I have lots more new layouts to share) I'm new to the blog scene & have yet to upload any images to any galleries....but that is next on my list. I know for sure I'm not the most talented artist in this industry....but I love what I do and I'm creating pages that my family can cherish. Thats whats most important to me....if I inspire anyone along the way than that will definitlely be an added bonus.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments: