8/6/08

Hooray !!!

Hooray...finally up and running again!!! I have been dying to get back on here blogging and sharing again. I have lots of new pages to share, but I have to get them photographed first before I can do that. For now here are a few recent photos to share. The first one is of my son on a hike we took a few days ago. I love the green of the trees behind him with the late day sunlight filtering through them. We are lucky enough to live at the base of a small mountain in Central Massachusetts. It's a beautiful part of the state and we are lucky to have so many trails to explore so close to home. I love that Jake still likes to spend time doing things like this with me. In a few years it could be very different ...so I'm enjoying it now while it lasts and while its still "cool" for him to hang out with Mom.






The next few are pics of some of the things in bloom in my gardens right now. Did I mention I have a thing for daylilies? It's so exciting to see the news ones I purchased this year bloom for the first time. And yes I do have other plants besides lilies....lots of others in fact. My home has 5 major garden areas on almost all sides of the house. Lilies just happens to be what I was photographing this week.




Next year my major garden plan I think is going to be to add a half dozen or so tall variety blueberry bushes. My neighbor who has gorgeous gardens is in Switzerland for a month and has told us to please feel free to pick blueberries from her patch of a dozen of so bushes. We have so enjoyed having fresh picked berries to snack on...totally delicious !!!

Off to bed...is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

jason said...

I just wanted to say my wife and I enjoy looking at he beautiful pictures.