7/29/08

Back soon hopefully

Hi all,

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is to me to have my pc on the fritz for so long. Each day I log on hoping it will be back to normal....this has been happening for months now. And it always fixes itself someohow ...sometimes overnight, sometimes days, sometimes weeks. Its been a couiple of weeks this time & still I can see no images in anything ...just text. I'm fed up so I'm not logging on again till I have a working computer which should hopefully be in a week or less.

Even when creating a blog I can't insert any pictures to share because I can't see the darn button within the "new post" page that says "insert photo". So rather than bore you all with just rambling & no photos or samples of my art....I'll just wait a few days until the probelm gets fixed. I'll be back as soon as possible. Have a great week.

No comments: