8/17/08

Seven for Sunday...

Seven randoms facts about me....

1) I'm very afraid of bats !!! Having had them in my house a couple of times created that fear in me. Lesson learned for those experiences ... the louder you scream the more they dive at you....hence the louder you scream. Its a vicious circle...lol. Where I live now my back deck is near the treetops due to how the land slopes down behind my house...so when the sun goes down the one place you might not find me is on that deck as the bats are very close overhead.

2) I was once a liscenced forklift/highlift driver. That was a long time ago though.

3) I also graduated from hairdressing school...how's that for 2 totally different careers. The one good thing is I never had to pay to bring my kids for haircuts as I could do them myself.

4) I now work at the home office for TJX Corp which the company that owns TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Homegoods & AJWright. Love those associate discounts !!!

5) I have been scrapbooking for 8 years and this blog is the first time I have shared any of my work with the outside world with the exception of 1 contest I entered recently.

6) I abhor dishonesty more than anything else....and it was the reason that both of the long term relationships I have had ended. And also has ended a few friendships along the way too. In my mind there is no possibility for love (in friendships or otherwise) if there is not trust.

7) I have been (mostly) happily single for almost 11 years (since I was 6 months pregnant with my son) That was a scary choice to make with a baby due soon and an 11 year old daughter, but due to the circumstances it was really the only choice I could make & I have never regretted it. I do still hope to meet my soul mate one day...but until that happens I'm enjoying life one day at a time.

No comments: