8/21/08

We've adopted...

A sweet adorable puppy. Isn't he just the cutest thing? My son is on cloud 9. Me......right now I'm just tired. He was really good last night ( his first night here) But the broken sleep from taking him out during the night & the constantly watching him while he is awake is like having a newborn baby again. I'm tired !!! It will get better I know....but I'm finding myself hoping he'll outgrow his puppyhood sooner rather than later. He is very sweet & mild mannered though so I know we are lucky to have found a mellow puppie. Have attached a few picture I took of him to share with you.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...he's so cute! What a great companion he'll be for your son and you, too. Hang in there for these first few nights...you'll both adjust. Just keep thinking of the really cute scrapbook pages you can make with his photos!
Brenda