8/12/08

Layout share...

This layout just makes me smile. The photo of my son with his cars all lined up by color and the look on his face cracks me up. Jake loves to organize things...always has. Even now when we go into a store he can't seem to keep from making all the candy bars & gum all neat and tidy as I pay for my purchases. The odd thing is that you would never know this about him if you saw his room...lol.

The title on this page is American Crafts foam "Thickers" letters (my favorite) and the patterned paper & die cuts are Crate Paper "Static".


a few added rub on's, small colored circle stickers and a bit of ink around the edges and this page was done in about 20 minutes.

From an angle you can see in the photo below that pop dots were used behind the car die cut to add a bit of dimension to the page.

Journaling reads: Too too funny ! Think you have enough cars there kiddo? You spent so much time arranging them all in rows by color and were so proud of yourself. Maybe you need just a few more huh?
And you know what? This wasn't even all of his cars......maybe half of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photo made me smile, too...and I don't even know him! And I totally understand about the condition of a teenage boy's room.
Brenda