8/14/08

What is wrong with people ?

I received an e-mail today that was passed on to me from a friend who knew that when my son & I did get a puppy that we wanted a lab or a lab mix. The e-mail contained the below photos (plus a few more) Offering these gorgeous lab puppies for free to a good home, The 5 of them were found dumped off on the side of one of Massachusetts busiest highways. Look at these beautiful puppies.....how could anyone be so heartless as to leave them on a highway destined for a certain death if this man had not found & rescued them? It truly breaks my heart that there are people among us that would do this. Any shelter would have gladly found them new homes...and probably had no problem doing so. I tried so hard to get one of these for my son but they were already all spoken for. I'm glad they all found homes so quickly....but look at that precious face in the last 2 photos and you'll understand why I was so disappointed they were already all adopted.



Again I ask you...what is wrong with people???

No comments: