8/13/08

Another layout to share

This is a fairly simple layout I did recently after going through some old photos & finding these 2 of my daughter & I at an Amusement Park in Pennsylvania. She's 22 now but this day feels like it was yesterday. I wish I was still this thin !

I like all the open space on the layout. And I'm thinking I really need to dig out my sewing machine more often...I like the extra added interest the stitching adds to the page.


I'm loving scalloped edges these days. I find myself adding them to lots of pages lately. I also love these Prima flowers I picked up recently. They look like they are frosted...and the colors are gorgeous.

this picture of my daughter trying to wear Mom's sunglasses is just too cute...

and one last close up showing the stitching detail...

No comments: