8/18/08

Layout share

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday...only 4 more days till the weekend ! A quick layout to share tonight. This one, rather than being about my kids is about me...and my thoughts on my life. It was really a quick layout to put together because there's not a lot going on in it. The focus of it is more on the journaling & whats going on in my head than in techniques.


For the title, the chipboard "reflections" is sprayed with Glimmer Mist in a coppery color. I also used a small paintbrush to paint a border of the glimmer mist around the photo. For the "life" portion of the title I drybrushed a small section of my page with 2 different colors of paint & when it was dry I stamped "life" over it with Technique Tuesday stamps. Simple to do but I loved the results.

within the journaling of the layout I also dry brushed paint behind some of the words to accent them.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Thanks for visiting (and commenting) on the journaling junkie blog. Glad I could visit your blog too. Don't you fancy doing a challenge for us?

Danice said...

Hi! im from NZ and I saw your post on NZ Dares, it would be cool to see you join in! you just need to do what the dt say, you can interpret it any way you like! and they draw a winner :D