9/27/08

Up for a challenge?

Is anyone else out there inspired by Ali Edwards? Her style is so different than mine but yet I am so inspired by her creativity and her philosophy on scrapbooking & life in general. This week she is doing a "week in the life" project and has asked if anyone else wants to do it also. I have always wanted to do a day in the life, week in the life , year in the life type of project so I'm really going to try to be good about gathering notes, photos and everyday stuff to put together my own week in the life album.

I plan on starting tomorrow the 28th and doing a Sunday through Saturday book. This will be a fun week for me to try this as tomorrow is my birthday so what better day to start my week in the life projects than on the day I turn 47.

If you're interesting in learning more about Ali's process for gathering & compiling info etc the link to her blog is in the right hand column of my blog. Hopefully I'll follow through with this & have something to share with you all at a later date.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: