9/17/08

More to share

A little while back I shared a few layouts of my daughter that made me smile so tonight I'll share a few favorites of my son. I apologize if I have shared any of these on here already...I'm just too tired right now to look back to see if I have.

This picture was taken of my son a couple of years back looking down the stairway of a very old boat in Mystic Ct seaport. Love the angle of the photo. And theres my fav color...orange and my favorite sweet smiling boy !!!

This page was created as part of my entry to Creating Keepsakes Hall of fame requesting a layout using multiple photos.
Ok...this one really makes me smile. I'll bet you're smiling too looking at this silly boy hamming it up for the camera. And no thats not his hat he's wearing. To his left is a woman spinning sheep wool into yarn (we were at a sheep shearing demo at the Audobon Center near our home) and she let Jake pose with one of the hats she had created with her home spun yarn.
This was taken at the same location (Wachusett Meadows Audobon Center)as the picture above but on a different visit there.


Thats it for tonight....I'm tired so I'm off to my cozy warm bed.

No comments: