9/10/08

My favorite season

It's definitely feeling like fall today in my part of the world. It was a beautiful day here. About 70 degrees and sunny. But its very cool & crisp tonight. About 52 degrees right now but due to get down into the mid 40's. Brrrrr.

Time to break out the fall clothes. I love how cozy it feels the first time you put on that favorite sweater. Getting away from sandals again and wearing socks...that's different. I fight having to confine my feet to socks as long as possible. Which usually means I spend the first part of fall in cozy clothes...and open toe shoes. I do love fall so much though.....its a time for country fairs, pumpkin & apple picking, beautiful fall foliage & raking leaves. Ok so that last one is not an enjoyable part of fall.....especially with all the trees around here. But fall is still my favorite season.


The one truly bad thing about fall??? Winter comes next !! Ugh. The farmers almanac is predicting this year that rather than a global warming...that the next 50 year will get colder. Oh joy !!!!


I did finish that layout last night...but failed to get it photographed in natural light today before it got dark out . I'll get it on here soon....promise. For now I'll leave you with this simple layout I created a while back with my daughter's senior year photo.
This layout for me is just ok.....but the photo I totally adore. Sometimes it just amazes me how gorgeous this girl is. I spoke to her yesterday & she says she is going to try to come home for Thanksgiving & Chistmas. How sweet would that be to see her a month earlier than planned? Keeping my fingers crossed !!!

No comments: