9/26/08

Can Tanner come out & play?

Meet Rasta. Tanner's favorite buddy to play with. My lovely neighbor with the fabulous gardens dog sits him when his family goes away. And when that happens Tanner is one super happy pup. Rasta is 2 so he's still full of puppy himself & these 2 chase each other around for hours playing together. Rasta is an awesome dog. He's got the cutest conehead and his eyes slant at the same angle as the slope of the top of his head giving him a silly endearing look. And he's huge !!! His head is as big as mine. But he's super gentle & sweet.


When they finally lose some steam after chasing each other around they like nothing better than to just hang out chewing up sticks together.

Tanner loves his buddy Rasta!!!

Its quiet here at my house tonight....Tanner is sleeping & Jake is away for the weekend in Vermont with his Dad. He'll be home mid day Sunday though and before he left he made me a grocery list of things to buy because he says he wants to cook me dinner when he gets home. I love that he enjoys cooking so much and thinking up new ideas for recipes & seasonings etc. Sometimes I wonder if his future will have something to do with culinary arts in some way. Time will tell I guess...
My Mom is coming down for an overnight stay tomorrow so I won't be too lonely. Looks to be a pretty rainy weekend here though...at least through tomorrow. Hopefully Sunday will clear up . Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: