9/9/08

Hello my name is Donna...

and I'm a scrapbooking addict !!!

Is this not the best hobby ever? I love everything about it...the photos, the writing from the heart & the creative process. But the shopping is pretty fun too isn't it?

I went to a scrapbook store about an hour west of me recently because they sent me a $10 coupon for my birthday that I just couldn't let go to waste. I don't get to this particular store often because its not very close by but they always have such great stuff when I do get there. I picked up some of my favorite things.....

American Crafts Thickers. Love these....especially the foam ones. This time in addition to a new foam alphabet I got some vinyl & chipboard ones to add to my collection too.


I just had to buy these papers from Jenny Bowlin....love these soft colors so much !! I have a page in process right now using some of these so hopefully I'll be able to share that soon. My only complaint here is I have no idea what the reasoning is to put that #74 on the paper on the right. I guess if I was creating a page with a photo from 1974 I'd be all set...but I'm not...so I covered it up.

These beautiful papers are from October Afternoon. I don't think I have ever used their papers before....but these I just couldn't resist. The coordinating prints on the reverse side are just as yummy.

I'm off to sneak in some creative time while the little ones (the boy & the puppy) are sleeping. Have a nice night everyone.

No comments: