9/24/08

Quick layout share

I finally finished & photographed that layout I was working on...and I have to say I'm not really loving this one. There's lots I love about it...the colors, my kids smiling faces, the new Creative Imagination circular die cut paper. But all together the layout just isn't one of my favorites. I've learned that anytime I struggle with a page & spend days going back to it & just not "feeling" it....it usually ends up being a not so favorite page for me. I'll still share it with you anyway though.
American Crafts vinyl thickers for the title, the scalloped chipboard accent that the heart is inside of is from Maya road ( painted & inked ), a little glitter glue type stuff ( I think it was called stickles) along the edges of the green patterned paper (Crate Paper) to add a little sparkle and photos of my 2 favorite people on earth. I like the page because of them..but otherwise it is just "ok" for me.

Have a nice night everyone.

No comments: