9/16/08

Layout share

A layout about me for a change. I love the teal, brown & green together on this. The black pieces of lacey looking transparency at the top & bottom of the page & the partial circular design at the left of the page are Hambly Screen Prints.....so fun to find something new to play with on my pages. The teal & green papers are from Daisy's D's...one of my favorite paper lines.


From this angle you can see that the journaling strips are dimensional because I mounted my patterned paper on top of strips of Tim Holtz grungeboard before adding them to my page. I love grungeboard because unlike traditional chipboard grungeboard is easy to cut into whatever shape you may need. Fun stuff !!!

The scalloped oval chipboard is from Maya Road (with paper glued to the top side of it) these came in a little tin lunch box type container & there are about 30 of them in all shapes & sizes. Love them !!! And there's those "thickers" I love so much in the title. The "me" part of the title are the vinyl thickers. I had not used them before...and boy do they smell bad when you open the package!!! Yuck.


That's it for tonight. I'm off to watch some of the new shows that are starting this week that I've recorded. Hope you are all having a good week.

No comments: