9/6/08

Scrapjacked challenge

Wow...this was really fun !! I have been wanting to do one of these scrapjacked challenges for a long time. It was so fun creating my own interpretation of the layout they posted.
Hard to tell from the above photo but the background cardstock is actually a light green (with a touch of white paint painted on it behind the photos. And the photos don't have this hazy look in real life. Not sure why they photographed that way. The color actually is crisp & sharp on the layout. If anyone has any tips on photographing layouts I'm happy to listen.
Journaling reads: Weekend getaway with my Mom. So much beauty charm and inspiration. Such a beautiful place.
A couple of close ups are shown below. The rub on and the die cuts are from K & Co. and the green crystals are from Kaiser Craft.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the page, Donna. You've added just the right amount of embellishments to take the layout to the next level without overpowering your beautiful photos. And I thoroughly enjoyed the previous post about the flower bridge. What a great idea! I'll have to remember that if I ever get back in your corner of the world.

Brenda

Vee said...

beautiful jack, love the bling in btwn the sections!