9/19/08

TGIF

Phew...what a long week. I found out recently that my job is moving 20 minutes further away from my house to our main home office building. I am soooo not happy about that. I already have a 45-50 minute commute to work and this will make it more than an hour....and with the price of gas thats not a good thing at all for my budget. Ah well...I'm working on getting something that will hopefully get me back to the building I'm in now sooner rather than later.

I picked up a few of Creative Imaginations new circular die cut papers recently. They look like a doily to me....but in nicer colors. Usually I end up cutting these papers up rather that use them whole....so I cut one in half last night & now don't know what to do with it...lol. I'll have to play around with it & hopefully will have some time over the weekend for that so I can share the end result soon. Have to get ready for work...hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: