9/28/08

Seven for Sunday

Seven random photos from today.....


Shopping for pumpkins & produce at the local farm stand.



Scenery while stopped for a quick ice cream. I love this beautiful old barn. It doesn't look like much from this distance put passing it each morning on my way to work its a welcome sight that I never tire of seeing.

How sad is it that this price gets me excited enough to photograph it. I think I'm probably not the only scrapbooker who gets funny looks for the things I choose to photograph.


Changing colors on the trees growing around my deck. I hate these invasive things but they sure are vibrant when fall arrives.

My birthday present from my son. A dinner he cooked for me from scratch all by himself. And it turned out very very good. What a sweetie huh?


And my birthday cake. He didn't make this but he was thoughtful enough to add it to his grocery list he made for me of things he needed me to pick up for him.

Lastly...this photo that makes me smile. One tired doggy. Love this little guy so much.


Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a day late with the birthday wishes but it looks like you had a good one. Love the look of fall in your photos. Brenda