10/1/08

More Basic Grey Ambrosia

Did I mentionI love this paper line? Seriously !! I have been scrapbooking for a long time & I've never found a product line I like as much as this one. I'm thinking I'm going to need to buy more of this. The layout below took me only about 15-20 minutes to create but I love it...and I know that a big part of why I love it is because of these gorgeous papers. I knew they would look great with this photo of my son. And I think they accent it just enough without detracting attention from it.


The decorative grey strip that runs vertically from top to bottom of the page and the red & orange swirls to the right of it are stickers that came with the paper pack. I added some black crystal stickers for a touch of bling. The title is American Craft Thickers (which I seem to be using on everything lately) And I've said it before , but I'll say it again....boy do those vinyl thicker smell BAD !!! Is anyone else noticing that or is it just the ones I bought?

Have a nice night everyone...hope your week is going well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you love that paper, Donna...it is perfect for your photo. And what an effective design the strips made...great way to use up some scraps, too. Brenda