10/25/08

Another scrapjacked challenge

Finally something to share other than hiking.....but the photo is from one of our hikes so I guess thats not 100% true. I did the layout below for the latest scrapjacked challenge. I love this picture of Jake & Tanner taken on a gorgeous fall day with the beautiful colors of fall all around us. The patterned paper is from Creative Imaginations and the stickers on the page are from Basic Grey's new Granola line. If you've never checked out scrapjacked & tried one of their challenges you really should....they're very fun. The link to scrapjacked is at the right side of my blog if you want to check it out.


Have a great weekend everyone. I'll try not to be such a blog slacker once I get through all the fall chores preparing for winter.

1 comment:

Vee said...

thanks for jacking with us! gorgeous jack, love the pic :)
xo