10/7/08

Here's something fun....

Just a quick post tonight because I'm tired & I want to sneak in a little scrapping time before bed. I did want to quickly share some thing very cool I found tonight while blog surfing.

Have any of you found this web site yet? http://www.pandora.com/ This is just the coolest thing ever. You type in a song or artist you like and they create a song list of similar choices. If you don't like a song when it comes on you can just check that off & it moves on to the next song. If you create a profile ( its free) your song lists can be saved. And you can create all sorts of different lists depending on what you're in the mood to listen to....or you can choose shuffle & it will alternate between songs from all of your playlists. This is very very cool. So far I've got George Strait radio and Sugarland radio started....but I'm sure this is just the beginning for me...

Check it out if you'd like to enjoy music you're guaranteed to love while you're online.

No comments: