10/16/08

Feeling brave today

Brave & ready for a change. I actually had an appointment with my hairdresser for tomorrow but while looking online for hairstyle ideas I found a salon that specialized in cutting curly hair and had actually taken courses & been trained in a specific way of cutting curly hair. I never knew anyone actually specialized in curly hair...but I was intrigued enough to call them. They had an opening today so I bit the bullet & drove there this afternoon and got the cut you see below. I LOVE IT !!!! The girl who cut my hair was amazing & I learned so much about my hair & how to make it look its best. So...I guess I have a new stylist. The bad thing about that is that this place is nowhere near my home...its actually 70 miles away...yikes. But I like the cut enough to go back. And I'm thrilled to finally have a cut thats more stylish than what I've had the past few years.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thank you for the kind words!

Would love to see the before and after of your haircut! I have pretty straight hair and feel like it's super high maintenance but I know it doesn't even compare to curly hair! :)

Anonymous said...

Well....look at you! I love the new look, stylish and flattering for sure. Hope it's easy for you.

Brenda