10/12/08

Quick Layout share

I picked up Basic Grey's latest release last week....Urban Prarie. I don't usually go for colorful papers but lately they seem to be working their way into my pages more often. I couldn't resist these pretty papers.

I think the reason I don't use vivid colors too much is because they sometimes overpower your photos not to mention that they don't go well with a lot of my pictures. The solution? Use black & white photographs...this way your photo will stand out just by being colorless against all the color going on around it...and you don't ever have to worry if your paper clashes with your photos.

This is my needy cat Cody. He's annoying at times, pesky, under foot often...but super sweet & lovable too. He's a keeper.


All of the patterned papers & stickers (including the pink letters in the title) are from this Urban Prarie line. I mounted the butterfly sticker and title on chipboard to give the page a bit more dimension.

I also used Stickles glitter glue here & there on the page to add interest & sparkle.


Off to bed...its been a long busy day here. Have a nice night everyone.

No comments: