10/19/08

Brrrrrrr.......

Wow...winter is definitely around the corner. It is COLD here this weekend. Wood stove is cranking & keeping the house toasty though. But I need to go out & do yard work & wood stacking (yes...I still have another cord to move & stack...ugh!) and the wind is howling today. It is beautiful & sunny though...but only in the mid 40's right now & that wind cuts right through you. Brrrrrr.....

Took the dog for a walk to tire him out a bit before starting my yard chores and he is happily napping on the bed behind me so I thought I'd take a few minutes to do a quick post since I've been a bit of a slacker lately. I haven't done much scrapping this week & I'm sure if anyone is reading my blog I'm probably boring you with hiking pictures & talk about yard work. Sorry about that...my life is pretty much the same day to day it seems....dog walking, housework & yard work and if I'm lucky a bit of scrapbooking squeezed in when I have time.

I have a layout that's almost done that I should be able to share soon though. So if you are reading my blog...THANKS.....and I promise to try to share something more interesting soon ok?

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

No comments: