1/28/09

Where there's a will there's a way

Jake & I have been trying to eat healthier & be more active lately so when school was cancelled today due to the weather we decided to take the dog for a walk. We decided to just go up & down our road a few times as it is a dead end which is only a bit under a half mile. Less traffic to worry about on the slippery roads this way. The only problem was that there were a few inches on the ground already but no plowing was done yet. Jake came up with this idea to shovel our way along so we would have a path to walk on. We took turns pushing the shovel & I swear that was more of a workout than the walking itself..lol

After that it was time for a litle sledding & then a warm up near the woodstove. Winter is getting really old right about now. I'm ready for spring !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brrrrr! Good for you for getting out and burning those calories but I'm cold just looking at all that snow. Yep...I'm a wimp! Brenda