1/5/09

I'm a happy happy girl.....

...because I finally broke down & bought one of these.

I have never been one who has ever been at all interested in die cutting machines but as soon as I saw this one when it came out I knew I wanted it. I think mainly because I have been using a lot more die cut tags etc for journaling or adding layers to pages. Plus I like the compact size of this one too. So off I went to AC Moore prepared to spend $150 on it. Can you imagine my joy when the cashier asked me if I wanted her to apply a store coupon to it...a 50% off coupon !!! So since I saved $75 dollars on it....

I figured I could splurge on this to go with it....
So I'm a happy scrapper this week. And when I went to the slice web site to see what cartridges were available to go with it their site says thay are unveiling 12 more new cards at the end of this month. Can't wait to see what they are !!!

I also bought this sweet little breath of springtime. I get cabin fever pretty quick once the holidays pass so having some flowers in the house helps remind me there is an end to winter eventually. I'm hoping I can re-plant this out in my garden with my other primroses I have there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to hear your review and see what you create with this machine. I liked it too...then I waiver and think I'd like the Cricut with the SCAL software to cut true type fonts. Since I can't decide, I haven't bought anything...not like I needed either anyway. Have fun with your new toy. Brenda