1/1/09

Puppy Love & a couple of layouts to share

Hi everyone...Happy new Year. We had a pretty laid back New Years Eve here at my house....which is exactly the way I prefer them. I took a few cute pictures of Jake & the dog to share & also managed to make a couple of quick scrapbook pages today in between cleaning.

Can you tell this boy loves his dog? The dog however seems more interested in that ball than he is in the boy.


The dog's face in the next couple of pictures cracks me up. He looks like he's grining at me...but actually he's just chewing on a stick he stole from the wood near the woodstove.


And this photo I just love. Such a handsome sweet dog. I think we have made it through the worst of puppyhood and now he is finally mellowing out a bit & learning some manners. He's still got a ways to go but he's a good boy.

This layout was a quick one.....sometimes I just can't be bothered to use tons of product. Could be because I really don't like this photo of me that I was in a hurry to be done with it. But I know my kids will be happy someday to have pages about me so I try not to rule out pictures I don't care for (if I did that I might never get any pages of me done...lol)



That swirly piece of chipboard under the photo is Tim Holtz grungeboard...love this stuff !!! This picture makes me miss my long hair a lot !

This layout has one of my favorite photos of Jake & uses some of my favorite product lines...Basic Grey, Crate Paper, Creative Imaginations.


The "Life" portion of the title is Basic Grey chipboard coated with Glimmer Mist

The embossed velvet frame I have had for years and can't even remember who makes it. I like it with this photo though. And oh how this photo makes me long for a sunny warm fall day. Its about zero degrees out here now....brrrr.

No comments: