1/25/09

Oooh !!! Ahhhh !!!

No that wasn't my reaction when I saw the new Slice design cartridges (they were exciting too though...some more than others)
What I was oooh-ing & aaah-ing over was all the fun new scrapbooking products in Michaeal's today. Well it was new to me anyway...and I think it was new to Michaels as I hadn't seen any of it before.

There was a large display at the front of the store with Making Memories Sabrina & Cloe's Closet lines (not for me but still fun to look at), New Prima products (nothing there I couldn't live without...but again fun to look at), Autumn Leaves Pretty Peonies line (very pretty)Me And My Big Ideas, Colorbok's Friendly Forest line, And K & Co's Que Sera Sera line. I had to be careful not to buy it all, but I did pick up a few things I can't wait to play with.

The Friendly Forest line was very cute. I don't usually do cute and this line may work better for someone creating layouts for toddlers & very young children, but it was such a fun happy line that I couldn't resist getting a couple of packages of stickers that I'm sure I can find a use for.


MAMBI had this beautiful package to chipboard shapes. You can't tell in this photo but some of them are embellished with fine glitter & tiny crystal gems. So pretty I just had to get a package for myself.
The rest of what I bought was from the K & Co Que Sera Sera line.....I love these. In the photo below you can see an assortment of die cuts and in the back of the photo is an assortment of decorative transparencies...but they all came in one package. Love it !!!


Then there we these die cut (approx 4x6) journaling papers. Gorgeous !!

And this beautiful assortment of die cut border strips.
And lastly these beautiful 12x12 die cut papers. I love that orange one on the right !!
So now I'm off to play in my scrap space. Have a great week everyone !!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

OOOH AHHH I agree - your purchases are so yummy!! looking forward to seeing what you create with them Donna.
Thankyou for your kind thoughts and comments regarding Lucy, she looks really tough and I used to be quite scared of her when Cody first began bringing her home- but I soon found out she was a big softy with a very loving nature - unless you were a wild pig I guess!! Sounds as though there is some type of algie in the water up where the boys were hunting - the vet said that may have killed her, but the other two dogs are fine , so not too sure.
Happy scrapping.