1/6/09

I found the questionnaire below on a blog I follow & thought I'd fill it out before I head to bed. Feel free to copy it to your own blog if you like too.

Right Now:

Out of my window: total darkness...and more snow falling : (

I am wearing: Comfy pj's & warm slippers

I am hearing: Intro to the Jay Leno tonight show

I am thinking: I really should get to bed.

Am thankful for: The most amazingly comfortable bed waiting for me : )

I am creating: 52 Blessings album

I am going: to add a log to the fire & then off to bed

I am hoping: My headache is gone when I wake up tomorrow

Around the house: cozy & quiet

One of my favorite things: time to myself to do whatever I please

A few plans for the rest of the week: Mainly work and the normal 9-5 routine.

Have a nice night everyone. This tired girl is going to bed.

No comments: