1/28/09

Layout share

A quick layout to share that I created today using the some of the K & Co products I purchased the other day. I was inspired by a layout in Scrapbook Trends so I can't say the whole thought process of creating this was mine...although there are differences. I like the colors a lot on this layout but I'm not sure how I feel about that patterened paper on the right side of the page. To me it looks so busy in contrast to the left side of the layout.

The dies cuts, sticker & transparency are all from K & Co. Such yummy colors !! The title is cut from cardstock with the Slice machine. I have a feeling this little machine is going to save me lots of money on sticker & chipboard titles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clever design for that sweet photo! I have a feeling you and that Slice are going to become the very best of friends. LOL. Brenda