1/24/09

Quick layout share

Hi everyone,

I've been a pretty absent blogger lately haven't I? I blame that on Stephanie Meyer..its all her fault for writing such amazing books. I fought it for a long time thinking that Twilight was not a book that I might enjoy.....I'm not much for supernatural stuff. But curiosity got the better of me after hearing everyone raving over these books. So I picked up Twilight last week...and it was good. Really really good !!! Now I'm on to book 2 (New Moon).

But I did finish the layout below this morning with a photo I took recently that was begging to be scrapbooked. I used Basic Grey's offbeat line which I really love. I don't very often use white cardstock but for this layout I really liked how it looked. The golden color under my journaling is Making Memories paint.

The chipboard hinges are painted Tim Holtz grungeboard pieces. The "Loyal Pal" is an epoxy sticker.
The epoxy sticker below didn't photograph well but it says "good dog". That's true most of the time, but sometimes the "brat" just suits him better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this layout, Donna! The colors are just delicious, especially with the photo of your sweet pooch. Like you, I seldom use white background but it's perfect here. Awesome job! Brenda