1/14/09

Basic Grey has done it again

Hi everyone,

By now I'm sure you all know how much I love Basic Gray papers. Well I picked up their latest release the other day (Bittersweet). This line is pink...very very pink. I'm not much of a pink person and rarely use it on my pages. I think the only reason I bought it was because the other color in this set is brown. And I really liked the pink & brown together. This is what I came up with.


The only thing on this layout that is not Bittersweet is the cardstock & the grungeboard that I used behind the stickers to give them more dimension. Aren't these papers gorgeous?
And of course I had to play with the slice a bit too. The "friend" part of my title and the 2 hearts below we cut using the slice. I am so loving this machine !!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Love your LO and the pink is awesome! I'm a big fan of Basic Grey as well. Your 'slice' must be so very handy, will have to check it out and drop a hint to hubby for my birthday!! hehe

Anonymous said...

As always, Donna, you can work magic with Basic Grey. That's really a pretty pink, too, and everything just fits, keeping the focus on your photo. You know I love that. Thanks for the kind words about the blog...our paths will cross one of these days, for sure. Brenda