1/6/09

Hot diggity dog

Um...yeah...I'm dating myself a bit with that phrase aren't I? Just a quick photo to share of the pup snoozing by the fire. He's gotten so big. Seems like we just got him but he'll be a year old in March. Does that mean he'll stop chewing up our shoes & socks soon I wonder???

Hope you're all having a good week. We're due for more ice tomorrow. This time I filled jugs & the bathtub with water just in case. Keep your fingers crossed we don't get anything like what Mother Nature brought us in December.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're "dated," then so am I. LOL. And I can't say as I blame the dog...next to the fireplace looks like a great place to be. Brenda

Jake said...

that is one toasty dog you have there that would fell so good to lay down next to my fireplace tonight!!


JAKE