8/2/09

I'm on a roll....

2 pages completed in one week...its been a while since I've done that. Summer is just too busy for me to find a lot of spare time for scrapbooking. But since I had picked up Basic Grey's new Lemonade line I was itching to play with it. The page below is of a photo that will always be close to my heart.....my first race ever, my first race as a team with my 2 sisters & my Mom there to celebrate with us. The look on my Mom's face in the photo is priceless...she looks like someone just told her the funniest joke.

All the papers on this page are Basic Grey except for the pink cardstock

The chipboard accents are K & Co & Me & my big ideas (oh how I wish they'd change the name of their company...its sooooo long) The blue circle with the pink flower is actaully a Basic Grey sticker backed by cardstock and adhered with pop up glue dots.
Kind of a busy page but I like it anyway. Probably because I love the photo and the new Basic Grey so much.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Totally love your page!! I am into busy as well!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! When the new Basic Grey was revealed, I found all the patterns busier than usual but I knew you'd know how to make it work and you did. What a great photo of all of you with your mom...a real treasure. Brenda