8/26/09

Need to lose a few pounds?

My Mom told me about this really cool site where you can use a photo of yourself to see what you might look like if you lose 10 lb, 50 lbs etc. Jake and I had fun seeing what our results looked like. If you want to try it out just go here

When you go there & try it there is also a link to a site where you can try hairstyles on for size to see how they look on you. We had a blast with this one. We were laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

What could be so funny about hairstyles you say? Well scroll down and you can see Jake as Jessica Simpson. Pretty cute isn't he? lol





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny is that! Jake's a good sport for "posing" like this...I can almost hear the laughter you two shared. Sounds like you've had quite the time together. Brenda