7/30/09

Layout share

So I thought it was about time I got on my daughters myspace page & started stealing some photos to scrapbook for her.

Crazy fearless girl that she is, she did something I will NEVER do....skydiving. This layout is pretty basic...again using white cardstock which I am really loving lately. And a bit of crate paper and a Theresa Collins chipboard accent. The title is Heidi Swapp ghost acrylic letters....perfect for a nutty girl flying though the blue skies I thought.

But this layout is really about the photos and capturing this experience for Amanda.
Can you tell by her huge smile that she thoroughly enjoyed herself?

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Hehe, I pinch photos off my daughters facebook page as well Donna, Arn't computers great! What a brave girl you have.

Anonymous said...

Yikes...skydiving? Ah, the bravery of the young. Love what you did with the photos though...great layout. Your white background really makes the photos pop and you've added just enough color to hold the eye. Very pretty. Brenda