8/9/09

If you're ever in Massachusetts....

this is the best scrapbook store ever !!! I only get here once or twice a year because it is more than an hour from my house, but oh how I LOVE this store. They have the best selection of product.

Next weekend my sisters & I are doing another triathlon so today my sister Deb & I went there to do the bike portion of the race (twice) to see how it was. Afterward since I was in the area I decided to stop by my favorite scrapbook store. I spent more than an hour checking out all the cool stuff they had . And my mind must have been focused on die cut papers since that is all I really bought. Now I'm dying to play with them and create some new pages.

But if you are ever in the area definitely check this place out.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Oh I wish !!!! Good on you for doing the biking thing :-)