5/8/09

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I was busy getting things in order here at home so I could take a long overdue vacation with my son.

We spent a week in this beautiful hotel enjoying the warm Florida sunshine. I wish I could say it was a relaxing vacation...but after arriving home a week later I'm totally exhausted. We did have an absolute blast though...

visiting here....
and here...
and here....
and here....
and when we weren't there we were swimming in the pool at our resort or eating in fabulous restaurants including a lovely dinner with my favorite cousins, their daughter (my second cousin???) & adorable grand-daughter.
I'm tired, my feet ache and it will feel soooo good to sleep in my own bed again, but looking back I wouldn't change one minute of this magical vacation (no pun intended). Now I have more than 400 photos to sort through & organize but after that I'll have more (better quality)photos to share & lots of new things to scrapbook. For now I'm off to bed as the dog will be up bright & early wanting his walk he's been missing out on this past week. Hope you all are well...have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I totally understand the exhaustion but I'm so glad to hear that you and Jake had a terrific time. It really is magical, isn't it! Looking forward to more pictures and stories when you "recover." Brenda

Anonymous said...

We had a great time seeing you both. Loved spending time with you at dinner and catching up with your lives. Don't let the heat keep you from returning. Remember that Jake wants to come back twice a year!!
Love you both! Valerie