5/10/09

Disney - Part 1

So I finished sorting my Disney photos into folders by where we stayed & the parks we enjoyed. And now that I have them in order I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.

As I mentioned the other night we stayed here at Coronado Springs. Amazingly this beautiful hotel is one of Disney's lower priced resorts. It is huge with well over 1000 rooms that are placed all the way around the small lake it is located on. We really enjoyed our stay here so much.

The water on the lake was so calm that the resulting reflections just begged to be photographed...and I of course was happy to oblige.

again, and again...

This is the lobby of the resort....so pretty

And then there were the fountains in all the courtyards between the buildings....

This was without a doubt the prettiest hotel I have ever stayed in.

The pool was beautiful as well. These were taken at the large pool. There are also 3 smaller pools on the property. Bigger than my home...but they call them the small pools...lol

And Jake & I spent a lot of time in between parks & dinner reservations playing & cooling off in them. For us the weather in Florida felt sooo hot since we're used to much cooler weather here in New England.


Thankfully we weren't swimming in the lake since there were a few critters in there I wouldn't want to swim with. Like this little alligator....
And these 2 large turtles....

Then there were the critters that were a little too friendly. Like this guy. Thats part of my bagel in his mouth. This was the only time we ate at the lakeside tables...the birds were a little too agressive for my taste. It was a bit like the movie "the birds" with all the birds swooping down on us & almost flying right into us. Want to know someting else freaky about this photo? See that guy to the left of the bird? He looks exactly like my ex husband used to look back when we were married 16 years ago. Now he just looks old...but that person in the photo could have been his twin back then. I zoomed in on the picture & it still looked exactly like him...freaky !!!

Off to bed...I'm beat. I'll share a few photos from the different parks soon.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I think that last photo with the bird is my favorite!!