5/12/09

More doggie layouts to share...

I'm so glad baseball season has begun, the gardens are almost ready to bloom and I have 400 vacation photos to play with. Because I seem to be in a bit of a rut in doing all my pages of Tanner lately. You'll have to admit though...he is totally cute & a great photo subject. I did these pages a while ago but am just now getting around to sharing them.

This series of photos just makes me smile. Especially the last one where he looks like he has a clown nose with the ball caught in mid air right in front of him. I love this patterned paper from Basic Grey's Marrakesh line. It fit the title of the layout perfectly I thought.


This is my favorite photo of him. Its sits on my desk for me to look at every day at work but I also wanted to create a page with it. And really there is no more perfect title for this page than "Unconditional love"
The "unconditional" part of the title & the 2 hearts on the right side of the photo were cut with my Slice. The patterned paper is basic grey & the die cut papers are from K & Co.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts as always, Donna. BasicGrey was clearly made for you...you really have a talent for using it well. Brenda