5/20/09

I know I promised....

...to do a layout of something other than my dog. And I know I really need to get some of those vacation photos scrapped. But seriously....look at this sweet face. Is it any wonder this dog inspires so many pages. He's so fun to photograph & just as fun to scrapbook.

I went to the CK scrapbook convention last week and bought 2 of the Crate Paper lines I had been wanting for so long and this layout is almost 100 % Crate Paper. The chipboard title & the stamping are the only part of the layout that aren't.

And do you recognize the handwriting in the "little everyday moments" ? That was a stamp from one of the new Technique Tuesday stamp sets I bought at the convention designed by Ali Edwards. I love Technique Tuesday stamps...I have probably invested more than $1000 dollars in them over the years & I was glad to add a few of the sets designed by Ali to my collection. Below is a closer look at how great this Crate Paper line is.

I'd promise again to do something other than a Tanner layout next time...but apparently I can't be trusted to keep my promises...lol. Have a good night everyone.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Super cute layout lady! I need to send you some dog embellies if I ever send you your hand made item...I suck. I don't even have dogs....but I have embellies, that's so issues.

Sonya said...

Hi Donna..Love that little face:-) Such a gorgeous page, why would you want to scrap anything else!
Thankyou for the lovely comments you left on my blog...and yes I get alot of my inspiration from you. hugs

Unknown said...

awww that LO is so cute! I love your clean graphic style with a twist! Great job!