7/26/08

Computer love. NOT !!!

Is anyone else as frustrated by this necessary evil as I am. I love my computer....when it works correctly. Mine keeps randomly going into this mode where I can't see any pictures on it. So I can read all my favorite blogs...but I can't see any pictures you have entered into your blog posts. So incredibly frustrating. I have no idea what is making it do this....sometimes it will be back to normal the next time I restart it...sometimes it is days or weeks until it fixes itself. I guess its time to break down & get someone out here to look at it. The only other option is to throw the darn thing out the window !!!

Anyway...have a great weekend everyone. Hopefully I'll have this up & running correctly again soon as I have lots of new layouts to share.

No comments: