7/2/08

Finally !!!

Wow...I have been wanting to create a blog for such a long time now. After more than a year of being inspired by so many talented scrapbook artists around the world, this computer challenged scrap artist is finally ready to bite the bullet & share some of my world with fellow scrapbook enthusiasts. I can only hope that someone might find some inspiration from me one day too.

Below is a photo of myself & my 2 beautiful children. I'm biased of course but these 2 people are my whole world. My daughter is in the Aircrew division of the US Navy & her determination, strength & dedication to her country make my heart swell with pride. My son is the happiest most loving boy you could ever hope to meet. He is a natural athlete & an amazing pitcher. He's says he is going to be a pro pitcher for the Red Sox one day. Me? Well I'll let you be the judge of that....
I have a lot more learning to do in getting this blog up & running. But hopefully one day soon I will have a blog worth reading...stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are off to a great start & I have a few photos for you to add to your collection!!!!
BLW

Anonymous said...

Mom,
Your doing such amazing pages these day, I can not believe how far you have come. Your style is simple and simply stunning at the same time. Im also very Impressed with your recent photography. The pictures of the flowers in the garden are beautiful.
I have to say that I got a little teary eyed reading your new blogs. Im glad to hear that your so proud of me :) I love you so much! Keep us the great scrapbooking!!!