7/6/08

Seven for Sunday

Seven photos I love !!!

Ok..the detail in this picture could almost make me afraid of butterflies. But the detail is also why I love it. Love the color contrast too.

Me running for home at Fenway Park...home of the Boston Red Sox. A once in a lifetime experience to be able to play baseball on that field, actually score a run & sit in the Red Sox dugout between innings. A truly amazing day !!!

A photo of myself & my best friend of more than 30 years. I'm so lucky to know this girl ! Also love that her head looks bigger than mine : )

This picture just makes me smile ! This is what happens when you tell your son that its much too nice of a day for he & his friend to be indoors playing video games. Pretty inventive of them don't you think?

My beautiful Maine Coon cat Romeo. The sweetest most gentle 20 pound cat ever. Isn't he gorgeous?

My son & daughter when she was home on leave for Christmas. love, love love this picture !!!

Fall colors at a pond a couple miles away from my house. Nothing better than fall in New England.

No comments: