7/28/08

What colors do you love?

Have you seen the newest Basic Grey lines coming out soon? I am so excited to get my hands on "Ambrosia" In fact almost every scrapper I talk to and every blog I read is talking about Ambrosia. I think this will be my favorite line by Basic Grey by far. I adore orange. And I also love orange & grey together.

So many of my pages gravitate toward warm earthy colors...greens, browns, neutrals....but when I look at my pages I see one color that is present in so many of my pages....orange !!! From vibrant orange to more muted rusty oranges.....there is some shade of this color in so many of my pages. No small wonder then that I am counting the days till I can get Ambrosia & start creating with it.

What colors do you gravitate toward the most? Are they the vibrant jewel tones that I struggle with the most or are you a freak for orange just like me?

No comments: