7/26/09

Soon I hope....

Soon the weather will warm up....

Soon the tomatoes will get enough sun & heat to actually produce tomatoes...

Soon I'll find time to finish & share the new scrapbook pages I have in progress. (have I mentioned how much I love the new Basic Grey lines?

Soon I will be able to see Basic Grey's next 3 lines released (yes I am a Basic Grey junkie)

Soon I will do my 2nd triathlon with my sisters (3 weeks from today to be exact)

Soon I will be in court....jury duty : (

Soon I will gain control of my diet coke addiction.

Soon my daughter will return home from Iraq...not soon enough...I wish it was in 3 days instead of 3 months

Soon I will stop annoying you all by saying "soon" and will get my tired bones into bed.

Actually...sooner than soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your triathlon! How exciting for you!