7/9/09

The best mechanic ever....

So I know this guy....he is the most honest, decent mechanic I know. He is also a dear friend. Add to that the the fact that he is totally adorable, has a heart of gold, is kooky crazy funny, and never fails to make me laugh hysterically when I see him and you can see why I (and everyone else who knows him) feels lucky to call him friend.

Tonight my heart is breaking for this sweet man. His 19 year old daughter was in a very bad car accident recently and had no brain activity. They have signed off and are discontinuing life support today. So this wonderful man who deserves only good things in life is losing the one thing that he loves the most and I am so very, very sad for him.

Life really is just too short isn't it? Sometimes tragedies like this remind us of just how short our time here on earth can be. Just a reminder to me to never take the people I love for granted & tell them I love them every chance I get. Because you never know when you will wake up one day & not have that chance again.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

So sad to read your post:-(