6/4/09

That is NOT a dog !!!

Thats what my neighbors teenage boy said when he looked out the door & saw a black bear on their terrace.

Just a couple minutes later as he worked his way down the road he crossed right in front of my car as I was taking Jake to his baseball game....at 5pm!!! Thats scary that he is making the rounds in broad daylight while everyone is out in their yards etc.

And this was not the same size bear that I saw in my front yard a year ago. This one was VERY large. Standing on all 4 feet his back would have been about to my waist. Lovely....I'll be looking over my shoulder on every walk I take with the dog...thats for darn sure !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful out in those woods! You may have to start carrying some pepper spray or something with you. Brenda