6/3/09

On a mission...

I have a confession to make. I'm an addict. A magazine addict that is. In addition to the subscriptions I have I also have a really hard time checking out at a store without picking up whatever magazine catches my eye that day. Also friends & family pass along magazines to me when they are done with them...

The result? I have a coffee table full of about 30 magazines. So my mission is to spend one night a week trying to get through as many magazines as I can....starting tonight!!! Hopefully I won't fall asleep in the cozy chair again while trying to make progress.

Hope you are all having a great week !!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Me to!! You want to see my wall to wall scrap magazines!!
Donna I have left you a blog award on my blog if you wish to 'pick it up'. :-)